News

Strukton Construction & Trading WLL in Qatar open for business

22 April 2015

Strukton International is proud to announce that its Qatar-based subsidiary opened for business recently. Strukton owns 49% of the shares in the company called Strukton Construction & Trading WLL, while a strategic local partner holds the remaining 51%. With the opening of Strukton C&T Strukton aims to strengthen its position in the Middle East. Strukton C&T will represent the integrated services, specialisms and technologies supplied by Strukton Rail and Strukton Civiel.

In the next ten to fifteen years some 15,000 kilometers of rail, metro and tram lines will be implemented in the Middle East region, together with the related civil infrastructural works such as bridges, tunnels, viaducts and also stations and technical facilities such as power stations. With its services, specialisms and technologies Strukton intends to make a significant contribution to these developments.

Strukton’s share in the company is managed by Strukton International. As General Manager Mr. Chris Raijmakers will be responsible for the day to day operations of Strukton C&T.

Contact

Al Ahli Bank Building    
located at Um Lakhba.
First Floor - Office 1.
Next to Landmark Mall.
P.O. Box 18737
Doha Qatar
Tel: +974 40 16 86 00
Fax: +974 40 16 85 83